Sunday, November 9, 2008

A New Blog

A lot of you already know me. The wife of the big guy behind the lens. The gal who answers your emails, phone calls, handles the contracts, and who understands just how important this day is for you.

I'm Emma. Wife of Al. Part owner in this business called Alfred Salom Photography.

Now that I'm also Al's #1 photo student, I've decided to chronicle our lives from a "behind the scenes" perspective. I finally get to say everything I can't say on our official blog. :)

Emma unleashed.

I accompanied Al on an engagement shoot this weekend and I had so much fun working with Georgia and Mike. My official role was supposed to be to hold stuff and practice shooting. My unofficial role is tension breaker, time keeper, and official translator for Alfred. Like, when he gets so engrossed in his shooting that he forgets that we've been there for 3 hours and that our couple might be starving!

From emma's web
Seems like we've been dodging the rain lately and G/M's shoot was no exception. We were fully prepared for a downpour. Luckily, the rain didn't start until about 20 minutes AFTER our session had ended. I don't know whom Georgia paid to stop the rain, but must be someone with mighty powers.

2 comments:

Shine said...

I look forward to seeing more posts in this new blog you created. Wow... bilib na talaga ako sa'yo... so many projects, so little time. I like your behind the scenes photos, btw.

FourthGradeSomething said...

Mike and I are so honored to be a part of your first blog entry! Both you and Al take amazing photos . . . we can't wait to work with you on our actual wedding day.

About This Blog

Visit our main blog and website.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP